Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Mommy"

So, for as long as he's been talking Jack has been calling me Momma...very distinctly. Until today. He is now calling me "Mommy." Is it weird that I am sad to say good-bye to "Momma" while loving how he sounds saying "Mommy?" He is quite proud of himself, too, I might add. I love that boy.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Just wait til he stops calling you "mommy" and calls you "mom". :-(

He is such a sweetie! I'm glad you have many years of hearing "mommy" ahead of you!

Mama G said...

I went through the same feelings when Hailey did the same thing!