Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Maddie Moo Punker Doo!

The day my life changed forever...your very first "birth" day. Sweet ONE year old!Adorable TWO year old! Your mommy can hardly look at this picture without tears...you are so special to me...words cannot express how much I love being your mommy and having you for my daughter. Ever since I was a little girl, I prayed that I'd have a daughter someday and God gave me you.
You're THREE now! Can you believe it?
My precious Maddie...I can hardly believe that three years have passed since you joined our family. You bring me incredible joy each and every day. I absolutely adore you and cannot imagine what I did before you were here. You make my life so smiley and sweet. Happy 3rd Birthday, baby girl. I love you "back to the moon and back."

6 comments:

Targetshopper: said...

awe! Happy Birthday Maddie! Sweet words for your sweet little girl!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Marie! Hope you had a special day and will have a great weekend doing something fun!

Pam said...

Marie, I'm dying for more pics of your sweet and adorable children! Not to heap on the guilt or anything, but can you slap a few pics on your blog pretty please?!?

Pam said...

Just so you know, I keep checking and one of these days I'm going to be rewarded........!

:-)

votemom said...

there's that cute little punker doo kid again! ;o)

i'm so glad you came last night - it was FUN!!

votemom said...

ok, what the heck?