Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I know...I know...

I've been trying...but life is just so nutty. I feel like I forget what to blog about immediately after it happens! Lots to catch up on...so, here's a start....

We ended our summer with a few camping trips. One at the end of August with our awesome friends the Fulks and the Franklins. It was H.O.T. and we slept (all six of us) in a tent for the first time. It was interesting and fun. We definately plan to be a camping family. I would LOVE and RV (a pop-up camper is much more likely, at this point) :).

We then went camping with Joe's family...we staying a really (for a rustic) nice cabin. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins...and we enjoyed it. It was less H.O.T, but lots more rainy. I definately prefer a cabin over a tent. Shocking, I know.

Joe and I celebrated our TENTH wedding anniversary the last day of August. I am so thankful for 10 years...and cannot believe how life has changed for us. I asked him if 10 years and 4 kids, meant 10 more years and 4 more kids. He quickly shot that idea down. Again, shocking.

I was selected for jury duty the day after Labor Day. I have ALWAYS wanted to be on a jury. ALWAYS, that is, before I had FOUR kids whom I planned to begin homeschooling that week..so, alas, our plans changed. Joe ended up having to take them to their first day of our new co-op (Day 1 of said trial) and being home with them the rest of the week (save one day that my BFF helped out :)). The trial lasted 4 days, putting our school plans on hold until the following week. So, we are now only on our 7th "official" day of school, which I am trying not to stress about, but I am, cuz, that's me.

I L.O.V.E. homeschooling and having my kids with me all day. Yes, they make me nutso, NO, I am not a patient person and NO it is NOT easy, but worth it. 100 and a 1,000,000%.

That's all for now.

No comments: