Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My BIG girl

Maddie went pee-pee in the potty tonight! I was not home, but Daddy was able to be a part of the excitement!!

She sat down before bathtime, as always, and then stood up and said, "all done!" And she was.

This is a VERY EXCITING NIGHT in the Strozeski house!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Harrison said...

Yay for Maddie!!! :) That deleted comment was from me - I'll explain later. :)

Rebekah said...

Way to go Maddie!! How exciting!

Pam said...

Whoo-Hoooo!!!!! Great job Maddie!! Well I guess that makes Andrew a really late bloomer. ;o)

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Hi Maddie and Jack's Mommy,

I'm Carol from www.3yearbiblebookclub.blogspot.com

YES! Come and join us! I would love to talk to you to because I see where you live! This is a God thing!