Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Friday, January 11, 2008

My little man turns 3 months old!

I cannot believe how fast the time goes by. I feel like I say that everyday. My sweet baby boy is now 3 months old! He is a true delight and he melts his momma's heart all day long. I cannot express how much I LOVE having a son. He is simply precious. As you can see, he is adored by his sister, too.
One of his 3-month privileges...he gets to start cereal...he does not like this privilege, at all!
Oh, my Jack, I love you so much. I thank God for giving me a son to raise. I cannot tell you what joy you bring to our family. I love watching you grow and I love being your mommy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

That top picture of his grin is just too cute!! Doesn't he melt your heart? I used to have to scoop my heart up off the floor regularly. Bet you do too. :-)