Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Playing in the Snow!

We got a HUGE snowfall one Saturday, in fact, church was closed the following Sunday. Our house was almost covered up the front porch. It took us 20 minutes to get Maddie dressed to go out to "play" in the snow.
Maddie on her sled...
Daddy taking Maddie for a walk in the snow...he loved it, she did not. I LOVE this picture!
So, it took 20 minutes to get her ready and she was outside for a total 7 minutes.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great snow pics! I love the last one of Joe pulling Maddie. I have one of Brett pulling Grace when she was about that same age, and it's one of my favorites too!