Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Bring the Rain

I found this blog through another blogger friend of mine and it has blessed me so much. I love this family so much, and I will likely never meet them! The post I read this morning was especially moving...I cannot read her words without crying.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/07/holy-ground.html

Lord, give this family your peace. Amen.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Did you know that his parents are missionaries our church supports? I don't know how much you read, but not too long after Audrey was born, his sister's baby died of SIDS.

I've been following their story from the beginning, and you're right--it has been such a blessing to me.

Pam said...

It has been such a blessing to me as well! The pics she posted yesterday of Audrey's burial day are so poignant, aren't they?

votemom said...

no words for such a loss. and yet,
the Holy Spirit pours beautiful words from Himself into her mouth.

BlessingintheBattle said...

Rebekah--

I have been following it for a long time now, but did not realize that his parents are missionaries supported by our church...how awesome!

Amazing.