Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Seven Years!

Happy Anniversary to my beloved husband!

Thank you for making me your wife seven years ago today. I love and respect you so much and am honored to call you my husband.

You are a fantastic provider and an amazing father to our three little ones.

I look forward to continuing to grow with you.

3 comments:

votemom said...

happy anniversary you guys!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!!! Hope you were able (or will be able) to do something special!

votemom said...

it's a good thing i have kate's birth announcement on my fridge, otherwise i would have no idea what she looks like.

*ahem*