Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Look at YOU, YOU, YOU...You're TWO, TWO, TWO!!

I cannot believe that you are TWO, little man.

Seems like just yesterday, you were this little (my "little" 9 and a half pounder!). You came into the world looking so BIG!
Ah...and then you turned ONE!! You certainly enjoyed your cake...a little too much!!
And, now, you are my BIG two year old. You are SOOOOO full of life. Energy, energy, energy. You make messes wherever you go...you are loud and crazy. You are ALL.BOY.

You are one of the sweetest parts of my life. I could not be prouder to be your Mommy. You light up my world in so many ways and make my heart so full, little Jack. I "wuf" you.

Happy Birthday, Butter!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday, Jack. We love you!

jo

votemom said...

he looks so OLD in that last pic!

kudos for the update ;o)

Pam said...

Wow, the change in each picture is so striking! He is such a cutie pie. Aren't boys fun??? (in spite of the messes!)

I agree, kudos for the update. :-)