Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Friday, April 30, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

...she made me a momma for the third time. Little Kate Grace, I cannot believe that you are already a year old. You bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. I am in denial that you are growing up. I love you to pieces and am so blessed to be your momma!
Even when this is the face that I get......anyone who knows you, knows that you are famous for giving people this look! We laugh everytime!!!

I think they love you, too...
...seriously, could a momma be more blessed?

Happy Birthday, Bug-Lynn Grace. We love your sweet little face!!

(Now, could you PLEASE start saying "momma?!?")

2 comments:

Pam said...

So glad to see you've posted again!! Cannot BELIEVE Kate-Kate is already one. She is a cutie. All your children look so grown up in that last picture! (but you probably don't want to hear that....)

votemom said...

she really reminds me of jack... it's the eyes i think.

what a pretty little one year old princess! happy birthday katelyn!