Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Months and months...

...have gone by since my last post. I am sad that I have missed out on blogging over that time, because so much of what happens escapes me, if I don't write it down, immediately. I, again, hope to work on it...and blog more frequently...but, we'll see :).

Here's what's goin' on today:
She...

...is SEVEN months old today. She is literally the apple of all eyes in this house. Jack adores her. He spends all day talking to her, loving her, and helping care for her. It amazes me that they have such a "bond" already. She is too cute. Her smile lights up her whole face. We cannot imagine life with out our little Kate-kate. She is a precious little bug.

He...

...is 31 years old today. He is a fantastic husband and a wonderful father. He works so hard for us all and is such a Godly man. He has been working so much lately that we don't see him as much as we would like to...but when he is home, our family time is priceless.

She...

...is going to officially begin preschool, at home, this week. We won't start our formal "curriculum" until after Christmas...but we have made the decision to homeschool her. I am so excited. She is such a sweet, kind, and inquisitive little lady. Watching her learn makes my heart burst!

He...
...is HILARIOUS. He cracks me up all day, every day. He challenges me in so many ways and I simply love him to pieces. I could eat him up, he's so stinkin' cute!

I am busy, busy, busy keeping up with the wonderful people shown above. I am learning more and more each day how to meet their needs to the best of my ability. I am learning to depend on God so much more and trying to teach my little ones about Him and His love as often as I possibly can. We are SO blessed in this house...and could not ask for more. God is good...all the time.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Great update Marie! I'm glad you are sensing God's presence as you and know He is helping you as you "learn how to meet their needs more and more each day to the best of your abilities". I'm glad that in spite of your crazy schedule this fall, your joy in motherhood can be felt through the computer screen! I'm excited for your decision to homeschool and am praying it will be a wonderful experience for your whole family. There's nothing like togetherness. :-)

Love you.

Pam said...

Hey Marie, just checking in and hoping that things are going well and you are all healthy. You know, if you find the time to post here once before the end of the month, that will be once per quarter! (not making fun of you, that's meant as ENCOURAGEMENT! Quarterly is consistent!). :-)

votemom said...

....and months.

thank you for the great card. really.

votemom said...

...and months.

votemom said...

and...

oh, forget it.