Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

We are here!!

I am wondering who might actually notice that I have update our blog??? :). It has been a little while...over 4 months to be exact, but who's counting (besides, S :)).

We are getting over a NASTY stomach bug...which is, incidently, why I have time to blog. I am laying in bed, for like the millionth hour today and cannot sleep, and don't want to watch anymore STUPID tv. So, after reading all of my friend's blogs, I thought...hmm...I could update ours!

We are blessed. Doing well. Maddie is growing up before my eyes--she'll be 5 in just a few months...which BLOWS ME AWAY. She is such a big helper, is VERY senstitive, and just about the sweetest little girl you could ever know. I think she may be a nurse or a dr. someday. Jack is 3 now...and SUCH A HANDFUL. He is so stinkin' cute, but is such a little stinker, at the same time...we are working on a LOT with that little man. He is very thoughtful, kind, and loving...and a spitfire at the same time. I think he's gonna be a pastor when he grows up :). Kate...ah...Kate. I have begun referring to her (mostly affectionately) as velcro-baby. She is still TOTALLY a momma's girl and could literally be velcroed by her ear to my leg, if that was possible. She is getting somewhat better being left with people, but it is still a challenge. She is precious--such a sweet little face and she really is so sweet (especially when it's just OUR family at home :)). She is a very passionate soul--perhaps a future Bible study leader? 

All right. Not feeling SO hot right now, so signing off. Pray that Kate gets spared from this ugly bug and that the other two littles are completely over it by morning. I am towards the end of it, I think. Poor Joe is just starting. But, in spite of that all, we are BLESSED.

2 comments:

Jo said...

So glad for the update. Hope everyone is better now. I love you and your sweet family!!

jo

Pam said...

Whoo-hoo!!!! An UPDATE!!!!!

:0)