Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

10 years ago I was: In my last semester of college at MSU.

5 years ago I was: Teaching 2nd grade in Detroit and 4 months pregnant with my Madison.
1 year ago I was: A stay-at-home Mommy to a 3 and 1/2 year old, 2 year old, and 9 month old.
Yesterday I was: Spending a "typical" day at home with my family.

5 snacks that I enjoy: Ruffles potato chips with Dean's french onion dip; chocolate chocolate chip ice cream; french bread; chips and REALLY good salsa; spinach or queso dip


5 songs I know all the words to: Amazing Grace; My Savior, My God; Jesus Loves Me; the ABCs; Twinkle Twinkle (can you guess what Kate's favorite songs are?)


5 things I would do with a million dollars: move; donate a chunk to worthy ministries; save a bunch; travel; have Joe take time off of work


5 favorite TV shows: Real Housewives of... (shame, shame); Biggest Loser; most HGTV shows; Parenthood; Army Wives


5 things I am thankful for: God bringing me through some rough childhood years; Experiencing birth 3 amazing times and witnessing a beautiful death; My precious husband and children; Standard household appliances; Running water


2 names I go by: Mommy, Momma

2 parts of your heritage Perfectionism, Passion


2 things that scare me: Losing a child, Dying young

2 of my every day essentials: A toothbrush, Deodorant


2 things I am wearing right now: stretch pants (that I will NEVER wear in public, but are oh-so-comfy; warm socks


2 of my favorite bands/musical artists (at the moment): Brad Paisley; Aaron Schust


2 things I want in a relationship (other than real love): Time; Authenicity

2 truths: God is good; I am never alone


2 physical things that appeal to me in the opposite sex: Strength; Muscles (in a good way, not too much!)


2 of my favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking; Reading


2 things I want really badly: Guarantees; to move


2 places I want to go on vacation: Europe; Hawaii


2 ways I am stereotypically a chick: I LOVE Lifetime movies; I cry a lot


2 things I normally wouldn't admit: I would love a large glass of wine right now; sometimes I want to run away


2 things I am thinking about right now: Taking a bath; My baby


2 stores you shop at: Target; Kroger


2 people I would like to see taking this quiz: Keri; Jo


2 people I haven't talked to in a while: ??

2 comments:

votemom said...

dang.

Pam said...

This was fun to read!