Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hangin' In...

We are in full-on nesting mode in our house...or I am, anyway. The baby is "due" 30 days from today....which, with my history means somewhere between today and 44 days from now I will meet the little one.

Of course there is SO much to be done before we could possibly bring a new child home...beacause I am sure he or she will care about the insides of all of the cabinets and closets in the house. The curtains being made and put up will be of utmost importance, and of course, we will HAVE to have a new couch by then.

I think I drive Joe a little (A LOT) crazy toward the end of my pregnancies...the sense of urgency is almost overwhelming...and a little fun.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I have to say that I'm a bit jealous--I haven't had any real nesting instinct at all, and my back starts hurting like crazy when I try to do too much :(

However, I FINALLY have my bassinet and bottles back, so I am excited/relieved about that! We drove down to pick them up and were practically in your neighborhood. The baby bed is making it a lot more real for the kids, and they've been talking about the baby a lot today. Little do they know how much their world is going to change!