Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Survey

I liked this:

I am….....very fickle.
I want.....to feel content wtih what I have and where I am.
I have......a wonderful job.
I wish......I could get excited about working out.
I hate.......close-minded people.
I miss.......lots of things.
I fear........that something bad will happen to one of my children.
I feel........anxious.
I hear.......my little girl talking to her airplane. My little boy grunting as he tries to move around on his belly.
I smell...... clean.
I crave......junk food.
I search.... for my purpose.
I wonder.....what my future holds.
I regret......too much.
I love..........books.
I ache........ for hurting children.
I care.........about what others think of me...too much.
I always.......stay up too late.
I am not…...athletic.
I believe......that God is in control.
I dance........badly, according to my husband.
I sing..........off-key, but all the time.
I cry...........easily and too much.
I don’t........always make the most of my day
I fight......depression.
I write........when I have time.
I never.......like to get up when my alarm goes off.
I listen........not as well as I should.
I need.........to work on incorporating only positive things into my world.
I am happy......when my husband is home for the weekend.

No comments: