Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Answers!

I spent a great day with the Lord yesterday (in the midst of everyday life) thanks to a wonderful suggestion by a dear friend (thanks, P) and I really got some VERY clear answers to my discontent. I blogged previously about my commitments for the fall and how unsettled I felt about them. Well, it went from unsettled to downright sick to my stomach, constantly. At the end of last night, I felt clarity and peace. This morning, repeated aloud what I felt the Lord was saying to me last night ...and still felt an amazing peace. What a blessing this time with the Lord has been...and what amazing people I have had to talk/pray with and about my decisions. I thank you (you know who you are) and appreciate you so much. God is so good. I feel like a new person today.

4 comments:

Keri Harrison said...

I'm very happy for you - and we'll keep praying. :)

Rebekah said...

I'm glad that you have such peace about your decisions. Now I'm curious to know what they are!

Pam said...

I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness, and for Him revealing to you His plan for your fall schedule. I have been rejoicing with you since you shared! :-) Praying He will help you focus on those things He most desires for you this year.

Pfaff said...

Hi Marie,
What is it that has you so unsettled and unsure right now? Is there something I can help with? As we all know that we ask the Lord for help and guidness and trust he will give it to us in his own way...however, he does ask that we help ourselves...