Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Maddie Quotes

Dinner at Panera last night:

"This place is amazin!"

Prayer after church last night:

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, thank you I go to Tiny Tots. I no paint with my feet because I put my shoes back on. Thank you for Daddy, Mommy, Jack, and Maddie. We love you, Jesus. Amen."

(really sounded like: "Dea Heavenly Fader, tank you fo this day. tank you i go to tiny tots. i no paint with my feet because i put my soos back on. tank you for daddy, mommy, jack, and maddie. we lov you Jesus, amen.")

2 comments:

votemom said...

she is so verbal!! (i wonder where she gets that??)

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute!