Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Counting down the days...

...until we meet our 3rd child!

I went to the dr. yesterday for my 38 week check-up. She essentially said that I could not be making any LESS progress if I was trying...so, alas, we continue to wait.

We set an induction date for May 3rd, in case this little bundle decides to continue residing in my tummy past d-day. I am praying that he or she comes before that date and (selfishly) either this weekend or next Sunday/Monday as my absolute favorite dr. is on call at those times. Additionally, my bff, who is planning to watch my kiddos and be at the hospital immediately after delivery is OUT OF TOWN on May 3rd and 4th! I really want her here...
However, if we DO make it to May 3rd, said favorite dr. is on call then! She is the precious dr. who delivered Maddie and we have become "friends" of sorts...I would love to have her again.

I am, thankfully, feeling very peaceful about the possibility of waiting until May...and thrilled knowing that I will, IN FACT, be holding a newborn in less than 3 weeks!

Okay, back to cleaning.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry for the lack of progress....that can be so frustrating. But you have a great attitude, that you will, in fact, be holding a newborn SOON! May 3rd is my oldest son's birthday, so I'm partial to that day, but I'm praying for God's perfect timing, and thankful you are experiencing His peace!

votemom said...

april 27th is a good day to have a baby! (my 2nd-born's bday)

i think it's a boy ;o)

Pam said...

So M, you need to get more photos uploaded here QUICK before the baby comes!! ;-)

How are you feeling? Any more progress?