Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009--at Grammy and Grandpa's House

I, of course, have not yet downloaded my Easter pictures from my camera...however, my little sister sent me hers!

I think she got the ONLY picture of the two kids looking the same way!
Daddy helped Jack find the hidden Easter eggs...Maddie needed no help!Afterwards...we had to sort them.
Here I am looking ready to "pop" with my firstborn...Grammy had popsicles for the kiddos......this was Jack's first one, ever!

3 comments:

votemom said...

that last pic of jack is adorable! of course all of them are so cute, but i just love his expression in the last one. they look so sweet in their easter duds!

Rebekah said...

What great pictures! Does your doctor think you'll make it to your due date?

Pam said...

Wonderful pics!! Love the Easter outfits.