Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Trip to Chicago-July 2008

So, per some very strong REQUESTS, I am updating our family blog. However, being a true Type-A, I must begin where I left off before. So, here we are...last July. Joe and his mom spent several days painting our foyer and great room. This is what the house looked like...
...while the kids and I went on a roadtrip to Chicago. We went to visit my aunt. I drove with BOTH kids, by myself...it was quite an accomplishment. Joe flew in a few days later and joined in the fun!!
Swimming in the pool...
...Maddie driving with Daddy...
...Maddie being TOTALLY spoiled rotten with sweets...

...at the farm...

...the American Girl store (my personal favorite)...
...and Maddie playing on Aunt Donna's deck. The spray bottle was a HUGE hit!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great pics!! Why is Joe not even looking at the road in the one with Maddie driving?! ;-)

I vote for interspersing recent news with the old pics! If you label the posts carefully, later you'll be able to find whatever you're looking for even if they were posted "out of order".