Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mothers' Day 2009

Here is our family at church on Mothers' Day morning...it was our first time going to church as a family of five.

In this first photo, we are all happy, except perhaps poor Kate. We did not realize she was slumped until after the picture was taken. I am pleased that Jack and Maddie look happy, at least!Okay, well, now Kate is positioned more nicely...and Jack looks completely irritated that we are still sitting still for a picture. Can't win 'em all...
By the way, I am completely THRILLED that Joe and Jack match. And no. I did not plan it. I dressed Jack and Joe realized that he, too, had a navy polo and khakis that he could wear. I think I've grown on him over the years...

After church, we went home and Grandma Donna came for a visit to meet Kate...and spoil Maddie and Jack.
Yes, Maddie is "loving" Jack in this picture...and he is loving it, too...a bit disturbing, I think.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Such a beautiful family!