Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Prayer Request

**UPDATE: Jack did amazingly well this morning in the nursery!**

Jack is becoming quite a handful over the past few weeks. He has always been especially clingy, but lately it is getting really, really bad. He cannot be left without me even for a few minutes. He literally wails at the bathroom door if I dare shut it. Many nights he won't even go to Joe. We had to get him out of the nursery yesterday at church and I pretty much have to keep him near me at all times in order to avert major meltdowns. I DO know that this will pass...but right now, it is wearing me out. I love the little guy so much and it hurts to see him so upset when I have to leave (or go potty!). We are able to go to Bible study tomorrow morning (finally no sickies!) and I REALLY need the time to focus and be away from him. Would you pray that he does well and that I can make it through the study without having to get him from childcare?

I know this sounds trivial...but, in the day-to-day, it seems that it will never end!

4 comments:

Jo said...

I feel your pain, Marie. Wesley does the same thing. It's hard, but it will pass-so I tell myself. And, someday I'll wish he still wanted to sit in my lap. Hope you can enjoy your Biblestudy tomorrow.
We've just got momma's boys.

Pam said...

I didn't see this til just now, so didn't have a chance to pray for you and Jack this morning, but I am rejoicing that God answered the prayers of others!

votemom said...

hooray!

votemom said...

how did he do this morning?